Sunday, June 20, 2010

simple lonely pathetic me, i cried


I wish I had a better picture of my dad and me when I was little, but I don't have any. I got this one off my aunt's facebook. I guess my dad has all of the pictures. I'm not really sure. There were a ton of them, but when my parents got divorced, I don't know where they ended up. I miss my dad a lot. I really wanted to be there for Father's Day, but it just didn't work out. I hope I get to spend a decent amount of time up there at the end of the summer since I haven't seen him since Christmas, but I don't know if that's going to work out either. Not having a job means not having money means being unable to travel. At least I know think he's having a good day. My aunt and her family are up there visiting, and they all went to Dorney Park today.

My mom and Hardy got home around 11 this morning, so we came shortly after that. I should've stayed for lunch and a swim, but I was in desperate need of a shower, and I wanted to get back to my cats because I was afraid they'd destroyed the apartment. They did not, but they did destroy one of my bras. A new one, too. Thanks, guys.

We may or may not be going to Josh's parents' this evening. I really don't want to because his father is anything but a dad. But we'll see.


Music: The Prize Fight - Playing the Part

No comments:

Post a Comment