Thursday, June 24, 2010

fairy tales don't always have a happy ending, do they?



Karli arrived late Wednesday night, so I didn't get to see her until I got out of class yesterday. It wasn't as hot out as it's been, but it was still hot, so we stayed in the house for awhile. Eventually we went swimming, but then the Directv dude came, and I had to show him where my mom wanted her new dvr, so we got out for awhile. When the deck finally got covered by shade, Karli, Josh, and I went back in. It seems like we were in there for hours, but I really don't know if we were or not. We had fun though. I kept trying to pick blueberries cause the bush hangs over the pool, but I kept dropping them in the pool. >.< We had pizza for dinner and then spent the rest of the night just watching tv. Nothing super exciting, but I got to see my sister, so we had fun.

Last night I went to bed earlier than I had the night before, but I just could not get up for class this morning. I needed to leave by 9:30, and I didn't get up till 9:20. Didn't end up leaving till 9:40, and I walked into my class right at 10:00. So my prof goes, "I think they're gonna come in and take some pictures for publicity today, just so y'all know." Okay, whatever. About halfway through the class, a guy comes in with a video camera. He filmed for a few minutes and then left. My prof goes, "oh that's right, they were filming for a commercial." Of course. The day that I wake up late and don't take a shower and look like crap, I get filmed for a freaking Tri-County Tech commercial. Awesome, right? hah.


Music: Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment