Monday, June 21, 2010

remember when you're talkin to the man upstairs

I wanted to keep up with putting a picture at the beginning of every post, but I'm already going to break that. Maybe I'll edit this later tonight and add one, but for now, I don't have one.

We've lived in this apartment for two weeks today, and we're still without tv. Of course it's not hurting us in any way, but it's just annoying. I can't break the habit of picking up the remote just to turn it on, whether it be to watch something in particular or not. Josh's parents had told us they would give us their converter box since they had gotten satellite and didn't need it anymore. Well, now they are cancelling their satellite, so I doubt that they're gonna give us the box. I heard from a couple different places that you could still just use rabbit ears, and it would work. So I went and bought some today...no go. I guess the reason they still work is because new tvs have the converter built in, and none of our tvs are new enough. I just don't feel like spending $50 on a converter box right now because there are a lot of other places that money would be better spent.

Two more days until Karli arrives for the summer! She may get here late tomorrow night, but either way, I probably won't see her till Wednesday. I'm pretty excited. I am not, however, excited about starting summer classes on Wednesday.


Music: Garth Brooks - Unanswered Prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment