Saturday, June 19, 2010

here comes the sun



My mom and Hardy went camping this weekend, so Josh and I are dog/house sitting. These dogs are funny. They know their bedtime, and they let you know. They have their own room that's separate from the rest of the house. Last night Josh and I were sitting here watching tv, and Buddy (the yellow lab) got up and went to the door. I got up and opened it and he went right to his room and into his crate. Puddin (the black lab) was asleep when this happened, but shortly thereafter, she got up and did the same thing.

When we finally went to bed, we saw a car drive by and seem to turn into my mom's driveway. But you can't see the driveway from the bedroom, so we couldn't be sure. A few minutes later, we were both convinced that we heard someone walking around downstairs. Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep.

This morning I went to work, and Josh went home to let the Directv guy in. They screwed us over again; big surprise. We decided to just cancel our order and rethink the whole thing because we've had three installation appointments now, and we still don't have tv. We came back here, to my mom's, after I got done working and watched The Parent Trap. (The Lindsay Lohan version.) Went for a short swim. Played some WoW. And now we're watching The Incredibles. I don't know what's in store for tomorrow, but I really hope we don't have any more shady cars driving by.


Music: The Beatles - Here Comes the Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment