Tuesday, February 10, 2015

don't ever forget all the sleepless nights where we stayed up late until the sun would rise

So, what's been going on in my life since November?!

Let's see...

We went to Clemson's Military Appreciation football game:

There was Thanksgiving and Black Friday:

I finally bought myself a stand mixer, and I am in love with it:


Josh and I visited the Biltmore Estate:


As well as the Grove Park Inn:

And there was Christmas:

My sister and I celebrated together 700 miles apart in our matching pajamas:


Ella pretty much lived under the tree:

And then it was New Years Eve, and we got to celebrate together:

I got this really awesome tattoo for Christmas. All I knew (and asked for) was that it was going to be Little Mermaid. Josh went and talked to the tattoo artist and I didn't see it until it was time to get tattooed! It is so perfect, and I love it.

And this past Sunday, I got to go see Wicked with my mom...the last of my Christmas presents.

Exciting stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment