Friday, October 3, 2014

Product Review: Adovia Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin with Dead Sea Salt


Unfortunately, despite being 28 years old, my skin seems to want to pretend it's still a teenager. I don't have bad acne like I did when I was a teenager, but it is extremely rare that my skin is totally clear. I have tried everything under the sun, from bar soap to Proactiv. Some things help more than others, but I have yet to find something that makes it go away completely.

Unfortunately, this Adovia soap was no different for me. It's still a great product. My skin didn't get any worse, and the soap didn't dry it out or make it oily as I have experienced with some other products. I'd say if you have "normal" skin, this would be a great option.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. Did it smell since it was made with sulfur? My skin keeps breaking out, too. I was using the St. Ives apricot scrub but ran out. I think I need to buy more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really worried that it would smell awful, but it really didn't smell like anything. I do like that St. Ives apricot scrub. It works better than most things for me.

      Delete