Wednesday, September 17, 2014

trip to PA part 2

I've been putting this post off because I hate having to choose photos for a blog post. It's so hard to narrow them down to a reasonable number! Plus now I'm kind of over this vacation because I'm way too excited about going to Disney World next week!! But anyway, here we go!

We are a good looking bunch of people, if I do say so myself. xD

The wind was blowing and his shirt kept flying up and I honestly have no idea what's happening in this picture, but I know that's what caused it. lol. There are probably 5 times as many stupid pictures of me and Josh in existence as there are good ones, and I love them all.

Everything was so cute and so Pinterest.

The happy couple. I can't say I agree with my dad's outfit choice, but hey, it wasn't my wedding!

I gained two new siblings, which I think is a really weird thing when you're 28. Karli lives there so she actually knows them, but that weekend was the most time I ever spent with them.

I told my dad if he didn't get cake in her hair he was doing it wrong. And then she turned around and tried to push me in the pool. (Jokingly.)

Josh and Karli doing the twist. (Actually, I don't know what Josh is doing.)

Lol at my dad. There are so many good pictures of him dancing at my wedding too.

At the end of the night, we all (my siblings and I plus Josh and Spencer) jumped in the pool in our clothes.

It honestly turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected. I got to see so many people that I haven't seen in 10+ years because I moved to South Carolina, and almost everything about the night was awesome. 

2 comments:

  1. The pool jumping fully clothed looks AWESOME. Gotta try it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO much fun. Unfortunately, my dress was like a parachute in the water and I was having to try to hold it down while treading water, which made things interesting lol.

      Delete