Thursday, September 4, 2014

product review: adovia mineral skin care



I'm really bad about using specific products for specific things. I very rarely use a facial moisturizer on my face; I grab the bottle of lotion that's nearest to me and on my face it goes. After using this moisturizer, I can honestly say I've learned my lesson. This stuff is great. I had started using a new foundation primer that was drying out my skin. It took me a few days to realize the primer was the cause, and by the time I realized it, my skin was really dry. Luckily, it was right around the time this Adovia cream came in the mail. It was pretty much a miracle.

I'm not really a fan of the way it smells. It smells like an old lady to me. Luckily, though, I can't smell it once it's on my face, and my husband says he can't either. Aside from the smell, I have no complaints. It goes on really nicely and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or wet. You can put on your makeup immediately after applying it. And it does an excellent job of moisturizing.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment