Saturday, July 10, 2010

it's time to try defying gravity


It's been awhile. I'd like to say that I've been busy, but I haven't. Not doing anything means not having anything to talk about.

I had wanted to go to the Pendleton fireworks on the fourth, but we ended up going to the lake instead. There were too many people, and the fireworks sucked. We could see Pendleton's fireworks over the trees, and they lasted about 20 minutes longer than Clemson's fireworks. It was lame. I probably won't go to the fireworks at the lake again, even though I've been doing it for half my life.


It's nearly impossible to get a good picture of fireworks when you're standing on a boat that's constantly rocking. Oh well.

Thursday was my birthday. It wasn't anything exciting. We went to Outback, and then we went to see Eclipse. I liked it a lot. Much better than the first two. Aside from the whole romance aspect of it. Bella drives me nuts, and I wish she'd just grow up and stop being an annoying little brat. I don't know. I haven't read the books, so I don't know if it's bad script writing, or if that's really the way Stephanie Meyer intended for her to be.

I'm reading Twilight right now, actually. I bought it last night, and I'm almost halfway through. That's the one thing I hate about books. If they're good, they consume me. It gets to the point where I don't even want to put the book down to get up and get a drink. I have to force myself to take breaks, or I'll just sit there and read the whole thing, no matter how long it is. Twilight has definitely consumed me. It's been a long time since I saw the movie, and I don't remember it well, so luckily my brain isn't trying to do much comparing.


Music: Wicked (Kristin Chenowith and Idina Menzel) - Defying Gravity

No comments:

Post a Comment